Charles Marcus wrote:
I sure would like to find a *reliable* way to disable ONLY USB STORAGE
devices, but allow things like keyboards and mice...

What have you tried that is unreliable? There are alot of write ups on various ways of disabling the usbstor driver, I haven't tried them myself but I have heard of people using them successfully.

Also I believe Vista has some new stuff related to disabling usb storage, although I think it relies on AD GPOs.

*Michael Heydon - IT Administratorr *