Guenther Deschner wrote:
Jens Nissen wrote:
After migrating from 3.0.26a to 3.0.30 I cannot join my AD member server to the domain anymore:
I get a DCERPC_FAULT_INVALID_TAG.
As I didn't change my Windows 2000 SBS Server, this looks like a new feature in Samba 3.0.30.

You're probably not running the latest SP on the SBS server. I could only reproduce your problem with Windows 2000 GA version (no SPs installed at all). We'll add fallback code for the next release, but you should really consider upgrading to the lastest SP.

Ok, In v3-0-test I added code that should resolve your issue. Will be in the next 3.0 release (out really soon).

Guenther

--
Günther Deschner                    GPG-ID: 8EE11688
Red Hat                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]