Hi
i would like to create all my LDAP-Entries with a Java servlet. The only thing that stops me are the ntlm hashes (sambaLMPassword and sambaNTPassword). Can anybody tell me if there are any Java sources that create these values from a cleartext password or where in the samba sources they are calculated so I can port the algorithm to java? I searched the net for jacifs, which I heard should have coded that, but couldn't find it. It was certainly a bit naiv to think that smbpasswd.c would be the source file I needed.
Can anybody point me to the right source?

Thanks a lot,
Malte Müller