Hi,
I'm using smbldap-groupadd to add groups for my PDC, and the default group type is domain group. The problem is, if I do an ldapsearch of groups created in this fashion, I don't see the memberUid's of the users that belong to this group.

if I don't use the default, I can do an ldapsearch of the group and see a list of members of the group.

Any ideas which sambaGroupType I should use? It seems puzzling to me that if you use the default, there's no way to see who's a member and who's not.

Thanks,
Chris