Mike Bann wrote:

Anyone else noticed issues with mounting Samba from Leopard? Leopard
claims to have never made the connection, but the logs of the connection say it authenticated but looks like it never sent a directory to mount.

Yes, we're also seeing failures when trying to use Leopard to mount a Samba share. The same shares work fine with Mac OS 10.4. We're just starting to troubleshoot this; have you learned anything more since your original post?

--
Kai Lanz Stanford University School of Earth Sciences