Am 03.09.2008 um 11:51 schrieb Andrea Venturoli:

Hello.

Before starting to write such a thing myself, I'm asking whether it already exists.

What I want is the ability to give a non-technical admin the ability to change passwords for any user.
This web page will obviusly be protected and only accessible to him.

The thing should be as simple as possible; I don't need UNIX password sync, the ability to add or remove users, or any other feature.

I also guess that the web way would be the easiest, but I'm open to other solutions.

I would try a minimal setup of webmin.

bye,

Michael.