Chavez, James R. schrieb:
I am using 3.2.3, so it must be available for this version? I do not see it in the man smb.conf output if it is. Any links or docs
available out there that can help me grasp this a little better. Gotta
ask.

I cant see something in the "man smb.conf" too, but i found a man page named "idmap_nss.8", so "man 8 idmap_nss" show you a nice example.

But i have to say, i look it up from an "old" source tree from 3.0.31

Or type "apropos idmap" and you should get list the "idmap nss" man page.