Joao Amancio wrote:
Proskurin Kirill,

First of all: Thank you!
I've changed my /etc/nsswitch.conf file just like yours.
My difficult is in get "nss_ldap" compiled and running on it server.
I download the tgz file from PADL Software Pty Ltd website,
decompress/untar, and then run "./configure" .
./configure runs just fine with no error message.
Things go bad when I type: make
This is the output after I try to do  "make":

I've also tried some google's answer but no one solve this problem.
Server OS: Slackware 12.1 (standard full installation)
OpenLDAP 2.4.11

Im install it from FreeBSD ports without problems - never compile it by a hands but - as im know nss_ldap support LDAP 2.3.x for now and no one knows will it work on 2.4.x

P.S. Use something like a extra "reply-to" filed with "samba@lists.samba.org" on it then send mail to list.

--
Best regards,
Proskurin Kirill