Hello,

We currently have two forests which have an inter-forest trust within a purely microsoft environment. All of our users are stored in the upstream forest and our customer users are stored in the trust like so

US <- <Customers> <- Systems requiring authentication

I am trying to make linux servers that are in the customers domain understand the concept of a domain trust. Unfortunately we have been unable to authenticate users using pam_ldap so was wondering if there is anything in the samba project which would facilitate this type of behaviour? Windows devices then authenticate to the customers domain work fine but anything using pure ldap fails. Does anyone have any advice?

Regards Zurin.