I have upgraded our sun server from samba 3.0.20b to version 3.2.4. If I
type "smb -V" on the sun, I get the proper version number of "Version
3.2.4". When I map a network drive from my PC to a share named "home1"
on the sun, the PC mount point is named "home1 on 'Samba 3.0.20b
(server)'. I have unmapped all drives and re-mapped them with the same
result.

Where is my PC getting the older version number from? I copied the
private folder, smb.conf, and smbpasswd from the old version to the new
install location. Could it be getting "Samba 3.0.20b" from one of these
files?

Thanks in Advance