Greetings

I am running Samba on Fedora version 3.0.31-0 as a stand alone server and
running wins. This server is the domain master and has five other subnets that
it maintains a browser list.

A couple of times a week it has just stopped running with nothing noteworthy in
log.nmbd, nothing under /cores/nmbd, and nothing in messages.

Restarts are ok and then it runs for a while. It stops at different times so I
am not sure where to look for the answer.

some of the conf file:
domain master = yes
local master = yes
workgroup = mygroup
os level - 150
interfaces = eth0:0, eth1:1
bind interfaces only = yes
remote announce = 1.1.1.1/workgroup and so on
debug level = 5

thoughts?

thanks
mld4165