Mike Messick wrote:
Hi Kevin,

You might take a look at openvpn instead - http://openvpn.net.

I've had great success for 3+ years using openvpn on my samba server and
having windows machines accessing shares via the vpn link.  Since openvpn
can use udp as well it provides a much more resilient transport for samba
traffic (At the cost of some throughput I'm sure.)

Hope this helps,
-Mike.

Mike Messick           Dona nobis pacem          rm -rf /bin/laden
PGP Key Fingerprint: email: mi...@alaska.net 2048/0x57318496 053B 412B 82FC 3808 E141 CDCD 74AE 01C5 5731 8496