Hi Edward,

Thanks for the link. Creating a computer account & keytab on the Windows side and copying it back to the Solaris works for my other services (ssh, etc.) but net ads join clobbers the existing account and creates a new one which no longer matches the keytab. Is there a way to get samba / net ads join to just use the existing kerberos setup / keytab and NOT try to create a new account?

--Rob