Hello,

On 2024-05-14 00:19, Andreas Croci via sane-devel wrote (excerpts):
multifunction Canon MF746Cx
OpenSUSE Leap 15.5
Is there a place where I can download either "airscan"
or "escl" for this OS?

See
https://software.opensuse.org/search?baseproject=ALL&q=airscan

There is "sane-airscan" listed.
When you "View" that, there becomes "openSUSE Leap 15.5" shown
and there is a "Show experimental packages" which shows
"graphics [Experimental] 0.99.29 [1 Click Install] [Expert Download]"
where e.g. [Expert Download] is a link to
https://software.opensuse.org/download/package?package=sane-airscan&project=graphics

Alternatively you can access openSUSE binary RPM packages directly
e.g. sane-airscan from the openSUSE Build Service (OBS)
development project "graphics" (that is what "graphics" and
"experimental" above means - i.e. from a development project)
which is built for openSUSE Leap 15.5 on x86_64 architecture at
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/graphics/15.5/x86_64/

I do not have a scanner that uses "airscan" or "escl"
so I can neither try out how this software works
nor could I help in case of issues with this software
or in general with scanners that use "airscan" or "escl".

For generic information about "Configuring Scanners" see
https://en.opensuse.org/SDB:Configuring_Scanners

Kind Regards
Johannes Meixner
--
SUSE Software Solutions Germany GmbH
Frankenstr. 146 - 90461 Nuernberg - Germany