Ralph

Thank you for fixing this issue.

After installation of gscan2pdf I had to delete the cache: rm -r ~/.sane/xsane

Now both xsane and gscan2pdf work perfectly.

Regards,
Martin

Am 21.03.24 um 19:58 schrieb Martin Gubser:
After installation of one of the last updates the preview window is not displayed any more.

Once or twice it was displayed after several scans without the preview window and shutdown / restart xsane. But today I was not able to open the preview window.

The OS is Linux Mint 21.2 Victoria. My printer/scanner is a Epson XP-6100 connected via USB.

Martin