Am 07.09.2024 um 17:08:07 Uhr schrieb Ralph Little:

> The images are better and 150dpi now works.

I've now installed Ubuntu 24.04, enabled the git snapshot repo,
updated, but 150 dpi doesn't work in xsane.

The motor moves and the scan starts, but then stops. I have to kill
xsane and sometime the virtual machine too because it all hangs.

After nearly an eternity I also got the motor stuck problem, so I don't
think it is a completely freeze.

I can also reproduce that the first scan attempt will hang too, but I
can handle that by killing xsane or xscanimage.

Please tell me which further info you need from my system to
investigate.

--
kind regards
Marco