Hello,
    I have some questions again on HP2400 current development. How you
people are checking code? i mean i have also same code(
sane-backends-2005-12-06.tar.gz & sane-frontends-2005-12-06.tar.gz) but
neither scanimage -L is recognising nor Xsane detects it.
then how can i check whatever features are implemented are correct or wrong?
   only sane-find-scanner command is working fine but not xsane. How can i
also check head movement?
regards,
 Parag.