Le Vendredi 10 F?vrier 2006 13:40, Maarten Storm a ?crit?:

> Thanks for helping. I messed up the installation myself. The scanner
> works now! The colors are a bit strange. Do I have to change some
> sane-settings or is it because of the experimental stage?
>
> Regards,
> Maarten

        Hello,

        scanner calibration isn't implemented at all. So current fixed setting
values
may not be suited. With latest experimental version, you can adjust gains
manually. However, you'll still have vertical lines due to lack of shading
calibration.
        I hope adding software shading calibration this week.

Regards,
        Stef