There's been no change to the git rep on 14th or 15th concerning the pixma
backend, changes affect only other backends. Latest changes to pixma backend
was on June 8

But to be sure, you could try to download the 14 June git image and test
with it.
Just go to the Web page:
http://git.debian.org/?p=sane/sane-backends.git;a=shortlog
and download the corresponding snapshot you want.

Nicolas