MinGW thread time again.

The MinGW world has been split into two trees. The original mingw.org
tree and the new w64 tree. Fedora, and other distros, are migrating from
mingw.org to w64. Sane-backends will compile and run under the w64
environment with a few caveats.

1. The DDK includes are not supposed to be directly used.
    sanei/sanei_scsi.c and tools/sane-find-scanner.c needed the attached
patches.
2. w64 includes additional Windows API headers, which now include
"usb.h" and this conflicts with the libusb header of the same name. This
prevents sane from including USB support as sane looks for libusb and
not the Windows API. For now I renamed the w64 header and used the
libusb header and the resulting libsane.dll works with my USB scanner in
Windows. I have not contacted libusb yet, but I feel they need to move
their header into a libusb/ sub-dir, but this will of course break lots
of apps. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Michael