Hi Louis,

I'm running the stock 1.3 version.

The config files are the ones which have been installed with 'sudo make
install'.

The config and script files are in /usr/local/etc/scanbd/ and pixma.conf
is in the subfolder scanner.d/.

For testing I'm running this command: '/usr/local/bin/scanbd -df -c
/usr/local/etc/scanbd/scanbd.conf'.

Many thanks for your support,
Rolf