Dear Sirs,

I tried everything and comiled at the end sane by myself, but it only helped to get sane-find-scanner working. Every time I try to do something like scanning my fujitsu snapscan S1500 is disapearing in the list while he is in scanimage -L for the first time use. The Brother DCP-7030 scanner is allways shown since I did all what shall be needed. the only common fault is that at every scantry, not depending which scanner I get a fault and it isn't scanning at all. After a look round I found at different places the same fault with different scanners but allways one common, xhci_hcd was used where the scanners did not work. So on my PC its the same for all USB ports and even if I put a USB 2.0 Hub between it does use this driver or module for the USB end. But in all the other cases I watched they told the sane driver wouldn't take it and on some Notebooks it was more told likewise USB 3.0 isn't compatible to USB 2.0. So is there any way arround to get it working, because the ware vuescan on the same system does work.

best regards

Andreas Bartels