Hello,

On Mar 3 15:58 Sebastian Weber wrote (excerpt):
Meanwhile I had to add repositories to install some other
software, and now, my scanner doesn't work again.

I agree that most probably something from this software
has broken my scanner, and I'll try to find out what it was.

Use the command

rpm -qa --last

to show all installed RPMs sorted by installation date
with the latest ones topmost.

This could help you to find out what new RPMs could be
suspicious regarding the scanner.

Furthermore you may experiment with the zypper command
to find out what RPMs are from official openSUSE Leap 42.1
versus what RPMs are from other repositories.

You may use something like (see "man zypper" for details)

zypper dup -D -r openSUSE-Leap-42.1-Oss --no-recommends

and look in its output in particular for those packages
that would change vendor from something non-openSUSE
back to openSUSE to identify suspicious packages from
non-openSUSE that had replaced ones from openSUSE.

The '-D' option "dry-run" does not actually install
or update any package.

Kind Regards
Johannes Meixner
Graham Norton - HRB 21284 (AG Nuernberg)