I would like to use my Fujitsu fi-6240 scanner, in combination with a Linux or
Mac computer, to scan documents to PDF using barcode separation sheets. I have
currently set this up and working with a Win7 machine using the the ScandAll
PRO software, but I prefer to move away from Windows. I would really need to
have this configured and packaged by someone capable as my technical knowledge
is limited on this aspect. Can anyone help me here? Thanks, Chris.