Am 07.12.2017 um 15:35 schrieb Ales Mateju:
Hi, I try to install scanner *CANON Canoscan 9000F Mark II* via *USB *under OS linux *Ubuntu 12.04.LTS 64k*. After *scanimage -T* I get  error *FAIL Error: Error during device I/O*. Other frontends ( xsane, gimp) says that I/O error appeared as well. Can somebody help me what to do next? Thanks Ales.
Try what happens if you comment all backends except pixma in /etc/sane.d/dll.conf

Normally you comment a backend by adding a '#' in front of every line

Klaus Staedtler