Hi,

I posted a question re getting my canon mg6875 working with sane/ubuntu here <https://askubuntu.com/questions/982016/canon-printer-mg6865-install>. Someone who helped me out said to post to this list as my config/hardware and results might be of help as the mg6865 is untested with sane.

I dont know if that's true, but if not you can safely ignore this message.

In brief sane cannot find the printer, but following the steps on that post I did get both printing and scanning working.

regards