Hi All --

I have a new Epson WF-7620 and SANE support is pretty good, at least once I figured out that I had to install sane-epkowa support. I'm using gscan2pdf but I've also tried xsane and get the same results.

I have remaining problems with the ADF.

1 -- Scan position. The scan bed is approx 12x18". When feeding from the ADF, the feeder runs the paper through the middle of the scan ares, while the default flatbed scan is left aligned. I can manually adjust the position of the image in the Geometry tab in gscan2pdf. Is there any way to make this automatic, so that ADF scanning is centered for any size page?

2 -- Batch mode. If I specify to scan all pages, only one sheet is processed. If I give a number of pages, that number is scanned.

Any suggestions on addressing these issues?

--
Michael Eager    ea...@eagerm.com
1960 Park Blvd., Palo Alto, CA 94306