Bonjour,

I use HP Scanjet G4050 scanner with Mageia Linux 6 / xsane version 0.999.
When I select a frame in the preview window, the resulting image is correct for a 100 dpi resolution.
For a 200 dpi resolution there is a negative vertical offset, I mean about 2 mm are missing at the bottom of the picture (about 2 mm added at the top).
For 200, 400 and 600 dpi resolution there is a positive offset, I mean about 2 mm are missing at the top of the image (about 2 mm added at the bottom)

What can I do to solve this problem which is very annoying. I do not want to have to reboot to Windows ...

When I use the scanner with Windows (in the same PC), with the HP software or with the Windows scanning software the result is correct.

Regards,

Pierre