Please reply to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                            :  Ab initio Developer

Location                   :  St.Paul, MN

Start Date                 :  ASAP

Duration                    :  6 months

Rate                           :  $50/HR on C2C

Job Overview:

Opening in St Paul, MN for design and implementation of  Ab initio System,The
successful candidate should have a good track record in development of
continuous Flow streams and be prepared to spend time in developing and
supporting the new system. They will be required to demonstrate a mature and
constructive approach to troubleshooting.

Duties & Responsibilities:

Design and Supporting the Ab initio interfaces

Communication with users to gather requirements and analyze/address issues

Programming as per the business needs

Interact with other technology groups as needed

Coordinate with users and developers located in different geographic regions

Skill, Experience & General information Required:

Must be very comfortable with Ab Initio batch processing  (3-4 years of solid
programming experience)

Capable of interfacing Ab initio directly with various data sources  (RDBMS,
Mainframe systems  etc)

Must have familiarity with Ab initio continuous flows

Must have familiarity with web technologies and XML

Desirable Skills

                Good understanding Ab initio software paradigm

                Good Unix skills

Thanks & Regards,

Hari
Technical Recruiter,