*Dear Associate, *

* *

*Let me have the qualified resume for these hot position. The telephonic
Interview (First Round) can be scheduled today itself. Plz work on this.*

*Sr*. *level* *SQL* *Server* *DBA*

*Location: **Mountain** **View**, **CA*

*Duration: - **10 months*

We have an opening for 3 Sr. level SQL Server DBA's

*Required Skills:*

·         They must have SQL Server 2005 (2 years) Exp.

·         Some Oracle experience is necessary as well.

Thanks and Regards,? *  *

*Muraleedharan*

*OutworX Corporation*
3940 Freedom Circle,
Suite #209, Santa Clara, CA 95054

Direct:  *925- 348- 9293*

Skype: knmp808
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Web: http://www.outworx.com

*Do More with less Seamlessly add World Class Talent ......*