Hi,

Please find the requirement below and send me the suitable updated resumes
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] .

*Requirement:*

*Need Local to CT *

* *

*Face to Face is Required after Telephonic Screen*

*Data Analyst*

*Groton**, CT***

* *

*6 Months* **

The Data Analyst position will be responsible for ensuring that the data
supplied through the systems is of the highest quality.

*The Candidate needs:*

Ø      Solid understanding of data modeling, data warehouse and ETL
strategies.

Ø      Expertise in writing SQL/PLSQL

Ø      Experience in data profiling including a complete understanding the
data set

Ø      Ability to analyze and understand relational data models and
corresponding data mappings

Ø      Applied analytical skills to troubleshoot problems

Ø      Requirement analysis including Data analysis, Gap analysis and Risk
Analysis

Ø      Converting Business Requirement to Technical requirement and develop
data use case.

Ø      Understanding MetaData concepts and the use of Data lineage

Ø      Understanding of MasterData/ERE

Ø      Demonstrated experience in analysis and presentation of data required

Ø      Research new data sources and evaluate data quality

Ø      Strong Communication skills both oral and written.

*Proficient with industry tools such as:*

*Oracle 9i, 10g*

*Informatica 8x*

*SQL Server*

*Trillium Discovery*

*Pipeline Pilot*

*Erwin*

*Composite*

*BI tools*

*Requirements: *5 years data analysis experience required; 5 years
experience in VB/SQL design and programming; Extensive experience working
with developers and customers to resolve any issues; Superior analytical
skills.

Strong verbal and written communication skills with experience in developing
tools, processes and related documentation; Experience developing and
delivering training materials a plus;  Diverse systems, platforms and
development tools experience, including Unix/Solaris, Windows,
client/server, databases, web technologies.  Self starter, hard worker and
be willing to pitch in wherever work needs to be done.

I would appreciate if you could send me the resumes with the below
information

Full Name            :

Contact Number  :

Email                   :

Rate                     :

Current Location :

Relocation           :

Availability         :

Visa Status          :

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Manohar*

*Techgene Solutions, LLC.*

*(A Minority certified company)*

*Phone: 214-257-0837 (x38)*

*Fax: 972-692-5824*

*Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED] <|[EMAIL PROTECTED]>* *

*Web: **http://www.techgene.com* <blocked::http://www.techgene.com/>* *