Hi,

This is Bingi from Sriveninfosys Inc....We have hot requirements on QIP Network
Engineer/Desktop Please send me the updated resume of your consultant ASAP.

Please reply me at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Position    :   QIP Network Engineer/Desktop

Location   :   Columbus, OH

Duration   :   9 Months

Roles and Responsibilities:
Responsible for the migration of BSC DNS data into JPMC systems. Responsible
for DNS server builds. Responsible for database mining to ensure migration
proceeds with no business impact. Lead role for planning and executing the Bear
Stearns DNS Remediation project.

Job Family Description:
Plans, designs and implements communications networks. Assesses and optimizes
network design. Conducts feasibility studies and develops requests for
proposals. Designs and develops LAN/WAN infrastructure documentation. Maintains
LAN/WAN topology and cabling specifications. Evaluates vendor products and
makes recommendations. Responsible for connectivity to external clients or
other outside parties. Establishes and maintains good working relationships
with vendors.

Required Skills:
Scripting      Expert 9-10 Currently Using 6 + Years
DNS           Expert 9-10 Currently Using 6 + Years
Sybase        Expert 9-10 Currently Using 6 + Years
Telecommunications  Intermediate 7-8 Within 1 Year 4 - 6 Years

Additional Skills REQUIRED:
Lucent QIP,
BIND,
Active Directory

All projects this contractor will be working on involve QIP.
MUST HAVE: Strong working knowledge/experience of QIP. Not just from the level
that they have entered a record into QIP, but to the extent that they have done
QIP administration and know specifically how the data is stored.
Related to this, the candidate also needs to understand record types within
DNS; understand "zone files" and the syntax within DNS.
Candidate needs to have some kind of scripting experience so they can do data
parsing (if they are looking at 2 large sets of data, and find conflicts, they
need to be able to figure out how to convert one to the other). C, C++, Perl
Shell, etc.
DHCP they said would tie into a successful load.

The nice to have is Sybase for database experience and be able to form SQL
queries.
Key skills looking for:
Scripting, data parsing
QIP