Reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]       *

Hi

How are you doing today?

This is my direct client opening for a CISCO Network Engineer - Near Green
Bay / Appleton, WI. This is a Permanent position. The Salary range is DOE.

My client is looking for a certified Cisco IP Telephony engineer. Candidates
must have a minimum of 12 months hands-on experience installing, configuring
and managing Cisco IP Telephony systems.

*Required Cisco Skills:*

IOS

Unity

Call Manager

CCNA Certification

*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
resume.
*
Full Name:
Degree Major: