Hi ,

Please let me know your interest in the following positions and kindly send
me the updated Resume along with following details which are mandatory for
submission.

1) Full Name:
2) Availability:
3) Contact number:
4) Current Location:
5) Visa Status:
6) Rate:

SAP CRM Data LOAD Consultant

Santa Clara, CA

6 Months

SAP CRM Data Load Consultant

mySAP ECC & SAP Technical

Consultant (3-5 Years)

Conversion activities for PH2 B Sales & marketing team

LSMW for Master Data, CRM & ECC. Ms-Access & Excel proficiency will be a
plus.

SAP CRM 7, ECC 6.0. The person will be responsible for converting the legacy
data for customer master, CRM transactions like opportunities, quote, sales
orders.

 Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Please ignore if you receive this message in Error and sorry for the
inconvenience.

Regards,

Sridhar

Tel: 813 333 1513

Email:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

web:  <http://www.newitbridge.com/> www.newitbridge.com

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click "
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Remove"