Friends!!

We do have an urgent requirement for *Web Server Administrator* with one of
our client. Pls do reply me back with the updated profiles of your
consultant along with rate, current location and contact number immediately
to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

* *

*Title: **Web Server Administrator*

*Location: NY*

*Duration: 6 Months*

* *

Overall Experience: 01-03 Yrs.

*Position Description:*

Contribute to the support of portal solution for Standard & Poor's analysts
and be responsible for the related project activities regarding the
implementation, enhancement, capacity planning, software upgrades and
evolution the portal. Work effectively with extended team members (e.g.,
business analysts, project managers, user interface designers, technical
architects, developers, and testers) to coordinate, and deliver reliable,
high-quality portal components and functionality to our internal customers.
Create, manage and support portal environments. Provide administrative and
technical support, problem resolution tracking, and overall quality of the
application environment. Contribute to creating and documenting standards on
portal administration processes and maintenance functions.

*Additional Information*

Experience with Vignette, portal administration and UNIX a must.

Preferred Java/J2EE experience.

Thanks and Regards**

Binil Raj.D

---

*iFlowsoft*

200 Middlesex Essex Turnpike, Suite # 300

Iselin, New Jersey 08830

Tel *(732) 692 8418*

Yahoo IM: *binil_iflow*

www.iflowsoft.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

*IBM Business Partner*

*Offices**                                                              *

*New Jersey****, Chennai, Bangalore, Coimbatore*