*Reply Back to [EMAIL PROTECTED] *

Hi,

*Greetings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

*Hope you are doing well…………..*

This is my direct client opening for *Java Developers/Architect - Denver,
CO.* This is a 6+ Months contract position. Local candidates are preferred.

* *

*Candidates should be able to attend face to face interview on their own
expenses and should be able to relocate to Denver, CO. Our client is not
considering candidates who have to travel back and forth weekly.*

We are currently looking for several J2EE developers/architects who have
experience with J2EE GUI, Oracle PL/SQL, web services, XML, XSLT, SOAP, UNIX
environment as well as a telecom background with experience with 911
application development, NENA/FCC standards, Web Logic, and VoIP.

We require successful completion of a background check and drug screen.

*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
resume.         *

Full Name:

Degree Major:

Total IT Experience:

Total Java Developers/Architect exp:

Total exp in J2EE GUI:

Total exp in Oracle PL/SQL:

Total exp in web services, XML, XSLT: (pease specify)

Total exp in SOAP:

Total exp in UNIX environment as well as a telecom background with
experience with 911 application development:

Total exp in NENA/FCC standards:

Total exp in Web Logic:

Total exp in VoIP:

Hourly Rate:

Whether is it C2C/1099/W2?

Day Phone #:

Evening Phone #:

Cell Phone #:

Availability:

Current City/State:

* If you qualify for this position, are available immediately and are
interested, please send your resume, rate and contact information to

*mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Java Developers/Architect -
Denver,CO <[EMAIL PROTECTED]/Architect%20-%20Denver,CO%C2%A0>
*

   - Please ensure you complete and copy/paste the above-completed matrix
   with your response

*Thanks and Regards*
*KUMAR*
*BeyondTekIT*