Hello Partner,

Please send the suitable resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Title: Oracle Financials R12 TECHNO-FUNCTIONAL *

*Location:* Denver, CO metro area.

Face-to-face interviews will be required if they pass the initial phone
screen.

*Duration:* 6+ months.

*Rate:* $DOE

*UPDATED SKILLS:*

**

Oracle Financials R12 TECHNO-FUNCTIONAL *(50% Technical/50% Functional or
40% Technical/60% Functional is ideal)*

Looking for a Techno-functional person now.

Must have deep R12 experience (6 months+), and be able to compare what they
have done in 11.5.8 vs. R12.

Must have EXCELLENT communication skills and the ability to articulate their
depth of experience.

Needs to have experience with interfaces

Other needed skills:

Reporting tools: Discoverer.

XML publisher exposure, extensive API customizations, etc.  Knowledgeable
about AIM.  Has interacted with users to gather requirements (needed) but is
also a hands-on kind of person.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Santosh Rao*

*        **DIRECTOR*

*ANTHEM TECH INC*

*14150 A WILLARD RD,SUITE # 200*

*CHANTILLY,VA - 20151*

*PHONE: 571-252-7000 EXT 101*

*DIRECT: 703-468-1888; MOBILE:571-345-4555*

*FAX: 703-955-7779*

*e-mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

*web    : **www.anthemtechinc.com* <http://www.anthemtechinc.com/>

A Certified Minority-Owned Small Business Enterprise.

Disclaimer: We respect your online privacy.This is not an unsolicited
mail.Under Bills1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S Congress this mail
method to be removed from our mailing list.If you have recieved this mail in
error please notify the sender by replying with a ''REMOVE'' in the subject
line and your email address shall be removed immediately from the mailer
list.