*Friends!!*

Greetings from *iFlowsoft*!!!!

 Let me present you the *Hotlist* of Consultants who is available for
projects immediately on various technologies. * *Please let me know if you
have any openings for our consultants listed below.

Please mail your requirements to [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

*Name*

*Skill*

*Total Exp/US exp*

*Location*

*Relocation*

* *

*SENTHIL*

*WINDOWS ADMIN*

*(ACTIVE DIRECTORY / EXCHANGE ADMIN)***

*10/1+***

*NJ*

*Open*

*SHRAVAN*

*QA LEAD *

*( Load runner/QTP w/ financial/ins)***

*8/5+***

*NJ*

*NJ/NY*

*SHRUTI*

*Sr..NET DEVELOPER*

*(C#/SQL SERVER/VB.Net, WCF, Winforms)***

*6+/3+***

*NJ*

*NJ/NY*

*SATYA*

*QA LEAD** *

*(With QTP with financial**)*

* **8+/4+***

*NJ*

* NJ/NY*

*JOY*

*Sr. J2EE ARCHITECT*

*(With Lead with financial)***

*12/4+***

*NY***

*NJ/NY*

*JAY*

*MAINFRAME DEVELOPER*

*10+/ 10*

*MI*

*Open*

* *

Pls add me in ur mailing list and keep sending ur requirement to *
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thanks and Regards**

Binil Raj.D

---

*iFlowsoft*

200 Middlesex Essex Turnpike, Suite # 300

Iselin, New Jersey 08830

Tel *(732) 692 8418*

Yahoo IM: *binil_iflow*

www.iflowsoft.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>*

*IBM Business Partner*

*Offices**                                                              *

*New Jersey**, Chennai, Bangalore, Coimbatore*