Hi,
Please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is Raghu from SVIT INC we have a Urgent requirement for below position

Please send me the updated profile as per client requirement along with contact
details, Visa Status, location and get back to me ASAP

Position:  Oracle Applications developer

Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Duration: 1 year +

Required Skills

Client requires a developer to create application extensions and/or interfaces
related to Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.  Assignments will include the
design, development and testing of screens, reports, interfaces and extensions
using development tools such as JDeveloper, Oracle Application Framework,
Oracle Configurator Developer, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, and Oracle
Workflow. Specific programming languages used with the development tools listed
above would include:  PL/SQL, Java, JSP, BPEL, and XML. Expertise in using
Oracle middleware for ETL activity and proficiency in the design and
development of Web Services is desirable. Experience in the planning, design
and implementation of Oracle data repositories is also desirable.

This position may also require the candidate to work directly with the business
users to thoroughly understand functional requirements so that highly effective
technical design documentation can be produced.

Additional tasks may be given to the candidate involving the maintenance and
troubleshooting of the legacy Oracle 10.7SC Order Entry Application. The
utilization of tools such as PL/SQL programming, Oracle Forms 4.5, and Oracle
Reports 2.5 may be required.  Additional tasks may also include assisting with
support and development of Web applications and Web Services utilizing RAD 6.0,
JSP, Java and XML. Strong technical writing skills.

Years of Work Experience:     3 minimum

Have a Great Day!!!

Thanks & Regards,

Raghu