Friends!!

We have an urgent requirement for *Linux Admin* with one of our client. Pls
send ur consultants profile along with the contact number, Current location
and Rate.

*Title: Linux admin*

*Location: Mount Laurel, NJ*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Rate: Best rate*

We are looking for a real Linux

Enterprise expert with the OS, virtualization, XEN and JBoss and have some
knowledge of the Oracle platform that is supporting all our new
applications.

At a high level - listed below are just a few of the current items that we
seem to be struggling with. This along with the availability of our one
resource is causing delays as well as team frustration. The list below is
addressing our Linux/XEN and virtualization environment How is Xen VM
configured and managed in our environment

*        Where do we keep the script to create a VM, Scripts used to create
& change current & new VM settings

*        How and where do we create new VM image

*        Process to copy a base image and turn it into a new live VM.

*        Where do we keep the backups of the VMs. Storage location of base
images that will be used on new provisions and what each image is.

*        Thought process behind future backups of VMs (Live, downed,where to
write to, etc)

*        How do we create the backup of a VM

*        Where can we change the name and IP address etc of a VM if we want
to create a new VM from the image

*        Process behind any security settings changed from base install.

*        Review and compiling if necessary, then position all documentation
that is already available in a central repository where we can house the
              master copies of all Linux related documentation.

How to proceed with configuration of Red Hat GNU/Linux environment /
Currently, the GNU/Linux Hypervisor and the VM are unstable.

Review and, if necessary, assist with the redesign according to proven
methods of the Client's virtualization infrastructure based on Red Hat
Enterprise Linux 5 Advanced Platform (RHEL5) to support front-end
application servers.

* Review and assist with optimization of the custom Linux build for JBoss
application server.

* Assist with securing the Linux build according to Red Hat security
guidelines and Client's requirements.

* Assist with creation of kickstart configurations for virtual platform and
guest systems for automated system provisioning of physical and virtual
machines.

* Provide virtual infrastructure maintenance and expedite issue resolution
through Red Hat support services.

* Provide knowledge transfer about the virtual infrastructure design and
maintenance.

* Document the operational procedures for virtual infrastructure
maintenance.

Thanks and Regards**

Binil Raj.D

---

*iFlowsoft*

200 Middlesex Essex Turnpike, Suite # 300

Iselin, New Jersey 08830

Tel *(732) 692 8418*

Yahoo IM: *binil_iflow*

www.iflowsoft.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

*IBM Business Partner*

*Offices**                                                              *

*New Jersey****, Chennai, Bangalore, Coimbatore*