Hi,

Please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is Raghu from SVIT INC we have a Urgent requirement for below position

Please send me the updated profile as per client requirement along with contact
details, Visa Status, location and get back to me ASAP

Position:Senior Flex Developer

Location: Chicago, IL

Duration: 6 Months

Interviews: Phone then Face to Face

I am seeking a senior flex developer for a contract position in Chicago.
Please review the requirement and let me know if you have a consultant who
matches the job description and can be in Chicago within 2 weeks.

Description of Job:

We are developing a complex Rich Internet Application for WebLogic Portal 10.
We are seeking one Senior Flex Developer.

The Flex Senior Developer is required to have at least one solid year of the
following skills:

- Flex 3
- Action script 3
- LCDS
- Experience building custom controls.

The following skills would be nice to have:

- BEA portal 10
- Flex Ajax Bridge
- HTML/Javascript
- Photoshop

Candidate will be expected to utilize skills to perform the following:
customizing widgets, integrating and communicating between widgets, data
caching solutions (browser vs server), tips and techniques for using Flex in a
Federated Portal environment, back / forward button handling when using Flex
with WL Portal, user state management, datastores used by a Grid in detail,
drag and drop with Flex.

Have a Great Day!!!

Thanks & Regards,

Raghu