Hi,

Please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is Raghu from SVIT INC we have a Urgent requirement for below position

Please send me the updated profile as per client requirement along with contact
details, Visa Status, location and get back to me ASAP

Job Title - SAP SD/ABAP DEVELOPER

Duration - 6 Months

City - Torrance

State - California

Required Skills

SAP

SD

ABAP

Programming

Functional

Script

Troubleshoot

APO

ITS

ECC

Upgrade

Experienced SAP SD ABAP developer with the following skills:

Senior ABAP programmer with background in SD area ( 5-6 years)

Functional knowledge of SD (4.6c)

Solid analytical skills

Ability to troubleshoot production problems (debugging)

Excellent communication skills to support business users and gathering

requirements

Functional knowledge of APO (DP, GATP, SNP) for 3.0.

Knowledge of ITS/IAC.

Upgrade experience from 4.6C to ECC6.0

Have a Great Day!!!

Thanks & Regards,