*Dear Partner,*

* *

*Hope you are doing well!!*

*Let me present you my current available list of consultants.** *

*

Hot list of Lucid Technologies Inc

Name

Position

Exp

Availability

Current Location

Re-loc

Rate

Venu

Java Developer

7+ Years

Immediate

Dallas ,TX

Open

Nego.

Jagjit

Java Developer

6+ Years

Immediate

Granite City,IL

Open

Nego.

Raghuveer

Java Developer

7+ Years

Immediate

Atlanta,GA

Open

Nego.

Chandrakanth

SAP FICO

6+ Years

Immediate

Dallas,TX

Open

Nego.

Rajashekar

SAP XI

7+ Years

Immediate

CA

Open

Nego.

VishnuSilpa Sura

SAP ABAP

5+ Years

Immediate

Denver,Colorado

Denver,Colorado

Nego.

Yagappan

.Net

10+ Years

Immediate

Fairfax,VA

Open

Nego.

Praneeth

.Net

6+ Years

Immediate

Detroit

Open

Nego.

Srinivas

QA Tester

6+ Years

Immediate

Dallas ,TX

Open

Nego.

Kranthi

QA

6+ Years

Immediate

Dallas ,TX

Dallas,TX

Nego.

Malarkodi Palaniswamy

BA

6+ Years

Immediate

Jersey city ,NJ

Open, Prefer NJ,NY

Nego.

Please contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] for further information.
***
*Thanks and Regards,
Vijay Toleti*

*Lucid Technologies, Inc*

*617 W Main St** Ste F
Arlington, TX 76010-1025*

*D: 214-764-3905*

*O: 214-385-4144*

*F: 214-889-5857*

*www.lucidtechinc.com* <http://www.lucidtechinc.com/>* *

*View our jobs: www.lucidjobs.com/lucid
*"This Communication is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient. It
may contain information which is confidential and legally privileged and the
same shall not be used or dealt with by any third party in any manner
whatsoever without the specific consent of Lucid Technologies / its
Subsidiaries."