*Friends!!*

We have an urgent requirement for *BRIO Developer *with one of our client.
Pls send ur consultants profile along with the contact number, Current
location and Rate to [EMAIL PROTECTED] *

* *

*Title: BRIO Developer*

*Location: PA*

*Duration: 3-6 Months*

Need *ETL* Contractor for this year with some *OBIEE* or *SIEBEL* knowledge
with informatica *ETL* expertise. This position will be an immediate fill.

Project: *BRIO* replacement

1. Help setup Dev environment.

2. Help install Inventory, Order Mgt Analytics, and Financial Analytics into
DEV.

3. Help design, Build, Deploy Oracle Financials module *BRIO* reports into
DW and build necessary *ETL's*, Data Model, repository build and manage in
OBIEE.

Thanks and Regards**

Binil Raj.D

---

*iFlowsoft*

200 Middlesex Essex Turnpike, Suite # 300

Iselin, New Jersey 08830

Tel *(732) 623 9738*

Yahoo IM: *binil_iflow*

www.iflowsoft.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>*

*IBM Business Partner*

*Offices**                                                              *

*New Jersey**, Chennai, Bangalore, Coimbatore*