*Friends!!!!*

* *

*Greetings from IFlowsoft Inc!!! *

*                 Here I'm presenting my consultants **hotlist** who are
currently available for your requirements. Please go through it and let me
know if u have any suitable requirements for my consultants.***

Please mail your requirements to [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

*Name*

*Skill Set*

*Current Location*

*Relocation*

*Availability*

Shravan Reddy

QA Lead/ Performance Lead/ Architect

NJ

Open to East Coast

Immediate

Sruthi Krishnaswamy

Dot Net Developer

NJ

NJ/NY

Immediate

Sai Kishore

Oracle Apps (Functional + Techno functional)

NY

Anywhere in US

Immediate

Senthilvel

Active Directory, Exchange server and Windows Environment

NJ

Anywhere in US

Immediate

Bala Kumar

Lead Dot Net

DC

NJ/NY/CT

Immediate

Pls add me in ur mailing list and keep sending ur requirement to *
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thanks and Regards**

Binil Raj.D

---

*iFlowsoft*

200 Middlesex Essex Turnpike, Suite # 300

Iselin, New Jersey 08830

Tel *(732) 692 8418*

Yahoo IM: *binil_iflow*

www.iflowsoft.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

*IBM Business Partner*

*Offices**                                                              *

*New Jersey**, Chennai, Bangalore, Coimbatore*