HI PARTNER,

This is an immediate requirement Please send in the suitable resumes ASAP
with Rate and Contact details TO [EMAIL PROTECTED]

PLEASE NOTE **RESUME WITHOUT CONFIRMED RATE AND CONTACT INFORMATION (Phone #
and EMAIL ID) WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.

 Client: Wellpoint

Location: Richmond, VA

Duration: 6 months

Rate:DOE

Position: Sybase Admin/Developer

3 positions

Manager Update:

1.) What versions of Sybase do they need?

The majority of our databases are 12.5 with some 12.0 and 15.0.

2.) What percentage of the time will they be developing versus
administrating Sybase?

75% administering and troubleshooting issues.

3.) Is healthcare experience something you're looking for?

Healthcare knowledge may at times be beneficial but not a requirement.

• Experience with the TriZetto Facets package would be helpful.
• Sybase Replication administration is also important.
• We use BMC's SQL Backtrack for backup and recovery to TSM.
• Servers are AIX and HP (some Windows).
• There will be much activity around Sybase v15 upgrades.

4.) Is your team a matrix team?

No, we report to one management.

5.) If so, would you be willing to consider a candidate who may meets your
criteria but may have to work from an Wellpoint location?

Our team works from various locations.

2.) By when do you anticipate starting the interview process?
3.) 11/7/2008

Administers, maintains, develops and implements policies and procedures for
ensuring the security and integrity of the company database. Implements data
models and database designs, data access and table maintenance codes;
resolves database performance issues, database capacity issues, replication,
and other distributed data issues. May require a bachelor's degree in a
related area and +4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a
particular field. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and
accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general
supervision; typically reports to a manager. A certain degree of creativity
and latitude is required. Needs to be a seasoned (4+) SYBASE Database
Administrator.

Thanks & Regards
Mohan Mullapdi| Manager | Anthem Tech Inc.
14150 A Willard Rd Suite 200 | Chantilly, VA 20151
Off: (703)955-7779| Mobile: (757)818-9889 | Fax: (703) 955-7779
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | Visit us at www.anthemtechinc.com

Disclaimer: We respect your online privacy.This is not an unsolicited
mail.Under Bills1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S Congress this mail
method to be removed from our mailing list.If you have recieved this mail in
error please notify the sender by replying with a ''REMOVE'' in the subject
line and your email address shall be removed immediately from the mailer
list