*Hi ,*

* *

It is a pleasure to email you with regard to an urgent requirement from one
of our clients. Please review the requirement and let me know if you are
available this position.  I would appreciate a quick response if you are
interested.

*Position: SAP  *

*Location: NJ *

*Duration:  1 year+   *

* *

*Project Description: *

This role will require a good understand of the defined template and the
associated ways of working.

The main objective is to change current business processes, aligning with
the current template processes / procedures, and bring efficiency whilst
also meeting the defined business need.

Provide functional and technical SAP support to the deployment of Client
within the manufacturing SAP processes.

The main focus will be around the PP-PI module for Manufacturing and
associated touch points with logistics & finance (i.e. MM, FI-CO,etc).

*Role responsibilities*: Provide expert functional & technical SAP PP-PI
expertise / experience to the US project team, working along side other SAP
functional analysts and supporting the business project team.

*Detailed SAP Manufacturing experience*: How SAP Manufacturing functions can
be used to support operations and SAP integration with MES systems
(Wonderware).

 Must be very comfortable and competent in ALL of the following*: Materials
Management*: Period End Processes: MRP: Procure to Pay (PurReq's, PO's,
ASN's and associated functions including reporting) Inventory Management

- Associated Reporting, Finance awareness: Integration understanding into FI
& CO Hands-on ability to customizing (configure) SAP to cover the site
requirements & settings in line with the defined template settings. It will
be role of others to manage these changes; speaking the same language helps
the process.

Be the first point of contact for the business team for issues identified
during the testing and conversion process.

 Be able to define and deliver data conversion activities for area.

 Be part of the sub-team that sets up the go live/conversion plan and take
responsibilities for assigned tasks within that plan.

Maintain project issues and report on issue status, ensure that issues are
tracked and acted upon in a timely status

Understand the matrix organization and develop a network that will allow
issues to be assigned to the correct people and tracked effectively.

Manage the transfer to support for the project working closely with the
support teams.

Report weekly on general status of the implementation with the project team.

Work within the larger global team across many different locations, sharing
and seeking out knowledge / sharing.

Good technical SAP skills are needed, most of the activity is in the
business process, change management, testing and cut over process.

Required Skills:

SAP PP-PI experience as defined above. Been through at least 3 project life
cycles in an FMCG sales / manufacturing environment.

SAP experience 7 years+ Must be very comfortable and competent in ALL of the
following: Materials Management: Period End Processes: MRP: Procure to Pay
(PurReq's, PO's, ASN's and associated functions including reporting)
Inventory Management

- Associated Reporting,

Other Information:

Good technical SAP skills are needed, most of the activity is in the
business process, change management, testing and cut over process.

* ***

* *

* Please let me know the full details and skill matrix.
**
Details *

*Full Name:
Email:
Contact details:
Location:
Availability:
Relocation:
US Citizen/ Visa Status:
Expected Hourly rate :*

*Skill Matrix
**Total IT Exp: *

*US Exp:*

*SAP PP – PI Exp:*

*Manufacturing Industry Exp: *

*MM Exp:*

*Regards**,*
*Nalini**.D*

Resource Manager

Ling Technologies, Inc. *I *2325 Dulles Corner Blvd. Suite 500 Herndon, VA
20171
Fax: 703-935-6082* **I [EMAIL PROTECTED] I** *www.ling-tech.com* *

*Not**e: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please click reply this mail with REMOVE in
subject line*