Hi All,

We have this following requirement with one of our client: Pl send me the
suitable profiles with Contact & Rate info ASAP.

Position: Disaster Recovery Analyst

Location: Carrollton, TX
Start Date: Immediate

Duration: 6 months

Send me your resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 *RESOURCE INFORMATION*

* *

*Role Responsibilities:*

 Document the CIMS* systems including interfaces, components, data flow,
frequency of data, protocols, etc.   Create the complete test plan to ensure
all CIMS* systems work as expected; all components are connected; and end to
end testing is successful; Execute the test plan to identify any gaps; and
resolve any issues discovered.  Execute a successful Disaster Recovery
simulation.

*CIMS = Community Integration and Management System.  McKesson specific
acronym.

This refers to McKesson's App-to-App data exchange system (EDI) which
enables data delivery, translation and acknowledgement between internal
McKesson applications and external trading partners.

The underlying technology:

Gentran Integration Suite

Connect:Mailbox

Connect:Direct

JMS under Websphere MQ

JMS under JBOSS

Redhat Linux (clustered)

JAVA

* *

*Must Have Technical Skills:*

1. 5 years experience Unix/Linux Perl Scripting
2. 5 years experience using JSP , Servlets, Portlet API\'s ( JSR 168 )
3. 5 years experience using Java Script
4. 5 years experience using JSF
4. 5 years experience using J2EE Design Patterns
6. 5 years experience using EJB 3.0
7. 5 years experience using Hibernate
8. 5 years experience using Struts
9. 5 years experience using Ant
10. 5 years experience using XML
11. 5 years experience using UML Modeling
12. 5 years experience using JDBC
13. 5 years experience using JUnit testing
14. 5 years experience using PL/SQL
15. Knowledge of Gentran Integration Suite
16. Knowledge of Cyclone Interchage and EDI experience
17. Familiar with Software Change, Configuration Management and Build
Processes in a complex environment of re-useable Java components.
18. Experience writing technical specifications from functional
specifications and collaborating with business analysts to understand
functional specifications.
19. Knowledge of UML Modeling tools such as Rational Modeler.
Including knowledge of Use Cases, Context Diagrams, Domain Models, Sequence
Diagrams and Object Diagrams.
20. Knowledge of Oracle and PL/SQL
21. Experience in SOA
22. Experience with core software engineering concepts, control structures,
data structures, fundamental algorithms, error and exception handling.

* *

*Desirable / Preferred Skills:*

Mainframe programming;