Please reply to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                            :  Web Developer (Python, Shell Scripts)

Location                   :  Hillsboro, OR

Start Date                 :  ASAP

Duration                    :  4 - 12 months

NEED H1-B copy while submitting consultant

In this project you will integrate application and user interface technologies
into the Linux Cluster (OCS) to a) execute program packages on the cluster, b)
collect and manage meta-data for all system events, c) provide interfaces for
external tools and models.

Necessary Skills:

-- Experience writing software in Python
-- Experience writing shell scripts (i.e. bash)
-- Linux/UNIX experience
-- Experience writing, documenting, and testing APIs, developing middleware
-- Experience developing user interfaces (experience developing both
command-line and graphical user interfaces is preferred)

Additional Skills:

-- Experience with Python ORMs like SQLAlchemy and SQLObject (SQLAlchemy
preferred)
-- Experience developing Web applications using web application frameworks,
particularily in Python (Turbogears and/or Pylons preferred)
-- Experience using and developing for clusters
-- Experience with Web 3.0 technologies, especially RDF
-- Experience with programmatically using databases, especially PostgreSQL and
SQLite

Thanks & Regards,

Hari
Technical Recruiter,