HI

Hope you are doing well.

*Please send your responses to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Below is my client requirement (immediate opening);

* *

*Position: SAP EDI ABAP*

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Duration: 1month*

*Rate: $45 plus expenses*

The majority of remaining issues are with suppliers... because they do not
use standard EDI transaction formats we have had to develop code on SAP side
to help populate IDOCS properly.  We need a very good EDI resource.  Ideally
we need someone that is very good in both ABAP and EDI.... also has good
skills working with SAP support tools for debugging why a transaction did
not post correctly.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Kamesh K*

*TVS Infotech Inc.,*